Estate planning is one of the most crucial areas of financial planning. Too often we see clients pass away leaving loved-ones in a state of disarray having to deal with issues when they are enduring the worst time of their lives.
But estate planning is also more than just planning for when you pass away. It is also important to structure estate effectively during our lifetimes to get the most benefit from it ourselves and at the same time protecting it against unforeseen events and for future generations.
In this recorded session, we will cover:
– Crucial questions that must be asked;
– Different types of clients
– The golden rule
– The impact of matrimonial property regimes
– Different tools and mechanisms that can be employed
– Additional aspects that we must consider
The webinar offers 1 verifiable CPD points (you must complete the online assessment to earn the CPD).
The cost of the online assessment for CPD is:
– Igniters: Complimentary – the recording and assessment is already available in your profile.
– Non-Igniters: R 250
Approval number: FPI20020011
Learn more about Ignite and how to join.
Get immediate access!