Social Media has been the buzzword since almost forever (it feels like). Many say that it is the only place to be if you want to succeed, others still avoid it like the plague. Is there an answer?
In this recorded webinar we discuss the most important aspects around social media with a specific focus on financial professionals.
- How things worked before Social Media
- What we have today
- Social Media vs Social Networks
- Which platform(s) should you be on
- Focus a little more on Linkedin
- Why are you not getting clients from Social Media
- Where to start
- Designing and creating a professional profile
- What do you want to achieve in the long-run
- My ideal client
- Strategies people use
- Valuable lessons and takeaways
- At the end, I share some bonus tips and tools.
As you can see, this is a jam-packed session.
The webinar offers 1 verifiable CPD point (you must complete the online assessment to earn the CPD).
The cost of the online assessment for CPD is:
– Igniters: Complimentary
– Non-Igniters: R 250
Approval number: FPI20020123
Learn more about Ignite and how to join.
Social Media Non-Igniters
Get immediate access!
Social Media for Financial Professionals
We talk everything about social media for financial professionals.