There are five building blocks in any business. One of these is financial management. An aspect so critical that without it, the other four building blocks won’t keep the business alive.
In this live online session, Francois is joined by Johan Vosloo from Commspace to discuss revenue management and planning for financial advice practices.
Ever-increasing costs, multiple revenue streams (even from one provider), unexpected and often unforeseen events, and managing all of this is a big task. Looking at your bank statement and commission statements is simply not enough. If doable in the first place.
Businesses must be agile and adapt at speed in today’s environment. Without the right data and insights to base decision on, this becomes a daunting task. Planning, managing and analysing revenue are the most important activities to ensure sustainability and growth.
Relevant information about the webinar
What to expect
- The difference between revenue management and commission management
- The value of proper revenue management
- How to do revenue planning
- How to manage revenue
- Analytics and revenue management
- How technology can help you with managing and planning revenue
Who must attend
- Financial Advisers, Financial Planners, Financial Coaches;
- Accountants, tax practitioners;
- Small Business Owners;
- Broker Consultants and Account Managers;
- Para planners;
- Sales and Branch Managers;
- Support staff;
Earn 1.5 verifiable technical CPD points
Get immediate access for 12 months