As financial advisers, we have a unique opportunity to make our dreams and aspirations come to life. No matter how new or experienced you are. We have the opportunity to change anything we like, today.
The world we live in today moves at a mind-blowing pace. We have more interruptions than ever. Challenges, curveballs, and unforeseen events are at the order of the day.
We need to set new goals in a new way.
If you would like to set the kind of goals that make big things happen, then this session is for you to be ready for whatever lies ahead.
- Setting the kind of goals that make big things happen
- Familiar and new concepts to apply when setting goals
- How to use business goals and metrics to achieve personal goals
- How to connect personal goals to business metrics practically
- How to practically plan for goals (create an action plan)
- 10 traits and steps to ensure success
Goalsetting for financial professionals
You can be setting the kind of goals that make big things happen!