Helping business owners protect their business, personal estate and dependents against financial consequences due to unforeseen events is critical.
The goal is to help business owners:
- Protect remaining shareholders in the event of his or her death or disability;
- Protect their personal estates;
- Ensure their dependents receive fair value from business interests;
- Protect the business against a loss in income should a key employee pass away or become disabled;
- Plan for future expenditure and replacement of assets;
- Implement solutions to keep employees for longer.
Business Assurance Planning knowledge, skills, and the required calculations are a crucial part of the equation. It is also imperative to be able to apply it all in practice.
The environment in which we operate continuously changes, and rapidly so, necessitating the need and responsibility to ensure we remain up to date. Often, we learn things, but we don’t get to use them regularly, leading to our knowledge on certain aspects to become a little rusty.
Our Business Assurance Refresher for 2020 is designed to help you get up to speed quickly in a way that enables you to apply everything in practice. We leave opportunities on the table when we miss important financial planning aspects. Not event considering the advice risk we incur.
What to expect
- Practical and easy to follow
- Business Valuation
- Interpretation of financial statements
- Buy and Sell Arrangements
- Key Person Assurance
- Debt and Loan Cover
- Preferred Compensation
- Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Estate Duty Implications
You will earn 3 verifiable CPD points on successful completion.
Business Asurance Refresher 2020
Get immediate access for 12 months